Thursday, December 21, 2006

Harry Potter and Book Seven

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......I can't believe the title has been released for HP 7. This means it's likely for the final book to be out by 2007. I'm half scared that the book will be a disappointment because I expect it to be as long if not longer than book 5. JK Rowling took 3 years to write book 5. Unless she's been cranking page after page this winter, book 7 will be shorter. There's so much for her to cover and odd ends to tie up, and I just afraid she won't be able to. It will be most disappointing if the last book turns out to be the worst one of the series. So far, her books keep getting better and better, and I'm sure she'll will do her best to not disappoint her millions of fans. For those who don't know what the title is yet, I suggest going to http://www.jkrowling.com/en and clicking on the pink eraser. It will take you to a door. If you click on all the right things, you will get a key that will open the door and reveal the title to book 7. Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments: