Monday, August 20, 2007

Quotidian

School's around the corner, and I've been thinking a lot about what I've done this summer. Here's what I came up with:

1) Work is good! Learned lots of about Perl. Doing lots of regular expressions. Wondering why postmatch isn't working! It would make life so much easier if it did.

2) Read three books this summer: Kite Runner, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and Atonement (almost done!). Also reading The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay and Suite Francaise and The Picture of Dorian Gray. I have so many books that I own but haven't read, LOL. I should really stop buying 800 page novels that take me years to finish, aka Sherlock Holmes, War and Peace, The Three Musketeers, etc. I vow to read them all one day :0)

3) Bought two video games: Kingdom Hearts 2 and Top Spin. Spent countless hours bashing the x button

4) Saw movies: Transformers, Rush Hour 3, Knocked Up, Little Miss Sunshine, Man of the Year, Last King of Scotland, Hairspray, Becoming Jane, Georgia Rule, Harry Potter 5, Elizabethtown. I only really liked Hairspray, Transformers and Last King of Scotland. In utter disgust over Little Miss Sunshine and Knocked Up. Nonplussed about Georgia Rule, Harry Potter 5. Becoming Jane was a waste of time.....go watch P&P instead.

That'll for now folks.

No comments: