Monday, August 25, 2008

New (School) Year Resolutions



I will not:
  • procrastinate.
  • Youtube my life and mind away.
  • shuffle around like a zombie due to sleep deprivation.
  • be a typical college student and consider microwaving a hot pocket as "cooking".
  • dress like a hobo. Am going to business school after all. Must look presentable.
  • sit around for 8 hours straight. Will exercise even though did not sign up for a PE class.
I will:
  • always put first things first. not procrastinate.
  • watch educational videos instead of youtube videos.
  • get lots of sleep. apparently skin rejuvenates during sleep. attempt to look 21 forever by using lotion & sleep. (no, I am not Dorian Gray)
  • listen to my dentist. floss and rinse mouth. convince myself am drinking expensive vodka instead of burning green acid.
  • cook myself nutritiously balanced meals and not speed dial 1-800-mom's cooking and have weekly deliveries (though they can drop off groceries).
  • use up stored fat from an entire summer of 3.5 months x 30 days x 8 hours = 840 hours of sedentary action.
Hope to develop inner poise and authority. Fingers and toes crossed!

No comments: