Wednesday, November 08, 2006

No laptop, no internet

Sorry for the lack of posts, but my computer has decided to go on hiatus again. It left me the blue screen of doom away message again. It only seems to happen when I bring my laptop home for some reason. I guess it doesn't enjoy the bus ride. Anyway, I am getting a new laptop, but it's not the E1405. It won't be here for another 10 days, so I shall be without proper internet access for a while. I might just bring the old one back with me (I left it home this week) and just keep restarting it everytime the blue screen of doom comes on. The funny thing is life reasonably smooth without a laptop (less distractions).....I guess I can live without technology for a while.

P.S I'm in a computer lab right now, trying to register for classes....

No comments: