Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Oh what read???

So, I'm getting a giftcard to my school's bookstore on Thursday.....

I'm trying to think of books that I would love to own.....but I'm drawing a blank.....therefore, if anyone out there has any good suggestions, please let me know! You can either list some of your favorite books, or even classic ones that you think everybody should have read. I'm pretty much open to anything.....

Leave a comment if you have any ideas or books similar to the ones below.

Here's a list of some of my favorite book:

1.Harry Potter,
2.When You Look Like Your Passport Photo It's Time To Go Home,
3.The Lexus and The Olive Tree,
4.Lord of the Rings,
5.The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,
6.围城(Fortress Besieged),
7.The Giver,
8.The DaVinci Code,
9.Howl's Moving Castle,
10.Chronicles of Narnia,
11.Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell,
12.The Opposite of Fate,
13.Pride and Prejudice,

Here is list of books I'm thinking of reading, but not sure if they are actually worth buying. So, if you've read any of these books, and you think it's worth owning, let me know!

1.Perdido Street Station
2.Grapes of Wrath
3.Freakonomics
4.The Cider House Rules
5.Running with Sissors
6.Cold Mountain
7.The Lightning Thief

2 comments:

CuriousCaseOf said...

Who are you???

Anonymous said...

They are what we call "Spammers."

We set them on fire when we can.

When we can't, we curse them and their progeny for three generations.