Thursday, January 11, 2007

Deal or No Deal

I just saw a guy, who has been living in his sister and brother-in-law's house in Arkansas turn down $200,000. Instead, he eventually walked away with $10. This is the lowest amount that I've seen someone walk away with. The truth is, you can always walk substantially richer than when you came on this game show. You've just gotta be less greedy. However, like the wise say, no risk, no gain. He had a shot at $500,000. What a quandary! If he had just gotten rid of the $100 case, then the next bank offer would have gone up considerably. Following the show, the host of deal or no deal appeared on CNBC. He said the most heated part of the show is when the driver drives the contestants back to the airport after they've finished playing. If I were a lawyer, I would call up a lot of these contestants after the show. Divorce, for some, are imminent. Poor guy, I bet his sister is not really happy with him right now.

No comments: