Friday, March 09, 2007

Spring Break!

It's that time of the year again. You know the time I'm talking about....the time when you see women wearing next to nothing smearing whip cream on some guys on MTV. Or better yet, jingling their A$$ like jello. Well, that's what the cool people will be doing at least. That leaves the rest of me and my clan of nerds who call the CSCI/EE building "home". What will we be doing on spring break? We can't go to Cacun Mexico because we're terrified of the sun. In fact, the only interaction with any form of light we get is the radiation from our computer screens. It's amazing that not more of us get SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). Maybe the flashes of color from playing WoW count as light therapy. Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about spring break, and about what I want to accomplish in a weeks time. I could

1) Read (many) novels that I have bought
2) Watch (many) movies I have from the hub
3) Get a start on homework
4) Catch up on readings from my textbooks
5) Do two extra credit reading assignments (I can't believe that extra credit still exist.....I thought they had become extinct with the end of middle school)
6) Sleep 12 hours a day
7) All of the above

I will choose lucky numero seven. Some people call me an overachiever, especially during break when no sane person would consider studying. But hey....since when did being a overachiever become a bad thing? After all, it raises my nerd-esteem.

I am nerdier than 86% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
Visit our home page

No comments: